Thursday 5 December 2013

Tech Toy

The Future Cube is a cube the cube that fits in the palm of your hand. It contains 54 LEDs mulitcolor, 9 on each side. Regardless, doesn't it look like a Rubik's Cube? The Future Cube has a vibrating motor, accelerometer, gravity sensor and touch, wireless options and beeps. For example, you can play snake and you have to be rotating the cube to follow the path. 


This tech toy is from Best Tech Toys from Toy Fair 2013. The Toy Fair 2013 is held this week in New York. Which is where manufactures present their inventions. I think this would be a cool toy. This toy costs $99 at Think Geek. I would want this toy because it looks fun. It looks like it's something that would keep me busy and entertained in my free time. I would buy this! 


Page by Nagaraju G - Tech Toys - http://splashurl.com/oggnhz2